Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Whistle While You Work


There's nothing like a change of scenery for new inspiration.  During a 'whistle stop' holiday at the In-Law's for a couple of days I have come home with more exciting fabric and a new smock-style of apron on the go, in Toddler and Child sizes.  Here's a preview of the brand new 'Whistle Apron' in red.  The noisy boys I know will love these aprons with gangster car pockets. 
These will be available for $19 in the Handmade Heaven Shop.
Now to get working on more of the same style in pink with girly pockets and navy with more cars.  Best keep sewing while Baby Cuggles is sleeping.  Wonder if I'll get time for a cuppsy?

2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it. I think my Little Guy might need one of those. Time to get shopping for Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so much better in real life...Cooper will be getting one for sure..

    Liesa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails