Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An award? For me?!


Thank you Liesa for nominating me for this award!

This is what I'm required to do:


1. Copy picture and post on your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog, thanks again Liesa from Handmade Heaven

3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know, ok -
i) I can't cook but I can bake!
ii) I used to have a belly ring (pre baby!)
iii) I love storms
iv) I grew up at the beach and can waterski
v) I took my Dad skydiving when he turned 50
vi) I get myself a Xmas present every year (this year I'm getting new scissors from the Cuggles! fund.)
vii) Mum taught me to sew when I was about 7 or 8 and I topped the class at school for home ec (sewing, not cooking) in Grade 10.

4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to and (5) link to their blog.  Here they are:

1 Created By Kylie

2 Just this side of Chaos

3. Buttons by Lou Lou

4. Little Brown Doggie

5. Gemma Joy

6. Holi Goddess - Great time to check this one out as she just happens to be having a giveaway of gorgeous vintage bunting at the moment.

7. Sunny Street Designs

All good reading and lots of positive energy coming from this lot.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! and thank you also for the post about my bunting! have a happy smiley day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much for the award, I'll post it and pass it along soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award :D
    Twas nice to meet you also on Monday! Loving your little aprons :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails